Monday, October 3, 2011

Sample Paleo Meals

I thought I’d share some pictures of some of the delicious paleo meals I have been eating over the past week. The thing is, I thought the paleo diet might get boring like heaps of other *diets* often do.
But I am really enjoying the wide variety of paleo diet foods you can choose from and the interesting and satisfying meals you can create with these foods.

2 Days Paleo Meals

Paleo Diet Breakfast
Bacon, Eggs, Pan Roasted Tomato &  Bok Choy
Paleo Diet Lunch
Thai Spiced Fish with a side salad
Paleo Diet SnackSpiced pan fried chicken (left over from last night) with avocado
 
Paleo Diet Dinner
Chicken with veges, smothered in pesto & olive oil
Paleo Diet BreakfastVege Filled Omelete Fry up some of your favorite veges, a couple of fresh diced tomatoes, a bit of bacon and serve it inside an omelete.
 
Paleo Diet Lunch
Spiced chicken breast with sweet potato, salad & avocado
Paleo Diet Dinner
Beef bolognaise with steamed cabbage and vegetables
Paleo Diet Snack
Hot in the pan! Organic beef, gluten-free, low-fat sausages. I snacked on these over a few days dipping them in some homemade roasted capsicum sauce.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark,
    We sell freeze-dried Paleo meals that work great for runners. I tried to find a contact link but couldn't so I am posting here. I hope that's ok. We'd be willing to send you a free sample, if you're interested in helping us spread the word to the Paleo community and specifically to Paleo runners, who sometimes need a portable, lightweight, shelf stable Paleo meal. All you need to do is add water and eat from the pouch. Please let me know if you'd like more information.
    Dawn Anderson
    Managing Partner
    Paleo Meals To Go
    www.paleomealstogo.com

    ReplyDelete