I couldn't wait for these to come out! Inov8 is a popular shoe brand at my Crossfit gym. I tried these shoes out the other day.
- They only come in small-med-Lg, so the odds of them fitting you well are low-medium
- They are impossible to get on. It tok me a while to notice you could unsnap the straps, but resnapping them once they're on is a chore. I really broke a sweat, mainly because of lack of flexibility. Bending and fiddling with shoes for minutes is a pain. This would be mitigated through practice
- I have two worthless smaller toes that would not go in to the proper slots. I fixed this however by adding a small amount of lotion to my feet- then BAM they fell into fitment.
- Note the holes at the end of the toes? Those are for air escaping when donning and sweat escaping when exercising. Now this is pretty nasty: After doing a crossfit workout, sweat SQUIRTED out of these holes. It was disturbing to watch. For a 'shoe' with so much open space, they are very hot.
- The shoe was very slippery with sweat (even before I figured the lotion thing out). I tried to do things like 'karoke' and it is dangerous to have feet sliding in shoes.
- My WOD consisted of box jumps and olympic lifrts, not appropriate due to feet sliding inside of shoe
- So, no good for sports like crossfit. The next day, I wore these shopping on my feet for hours. I was losing circulation in toes and ended up barefoot.
- Here's the Good! what an attention getter, people love the looks.